– Started in the Navy in 1990 or so as a tool bag.
– Transitioned to the shipyard and continued as a
– Transitioned to the Portsmouth Police Dept as an
ammo bag in 1995
– Transitioned back to a tool bag in 2010 where it
remains as such.
– Has been in 4 marriages
– Has lived in 6 cities
– Has had 8 different zip codes
– Has lived in 3 different area codes
– Has lived in 2 states
– Has out lived 8 – 9 vehicles
– There are NO holes, tears or seams separating on
If you ever want to know about the durability of
products produced by this company, please
reference this image.
While I am not exactly sure when I purchased it, it is
definitely around 30 years old and has been tested
and abused over the years. This review is unsolicited.