Some days are just made for me!
So through all of the drama with Hurricane Michael, I have been wondering. Where is Mike Seidel? . Ever since his epic failure and producing face news during Hurricane Florence, he has been silent. No on air bits, nothing on his social media pages. Silence.
He’s still listed as an employee of The Weather Channel but nothing from him. Silence.
Embarrassment or punishment?
The Weather Channel’s official explanation was that the guys walking in the background were walking on pavement and Seidel was standing on wet grass. Less than 24 inches from pavement. They also said he was fatigued from reporting on the storm all night long.
I’m calling BULL SHIT. He got caught, put his employer in a position to be making excuses for him and now he’s ghosted himself. ZERO credibility left.
According to the rules of all things hurricane, the appropriate time to eat your hurricane snacks are:
1. When power flickers
2. When power goes off
3. When the main body of the storm arrives regardless of the current state of power.
4. When an actual tornado warning (not watch) has been issued.
5. When there is standing water in the street in front of your home.
6. When the timing between the visual lightning and thunder is measured in nano seconds.
7. When MTV actually plays a music video.
8. When the Weather Channel actually provides useful information.
9. When Atlanta Falcons actually show up to play football.
Nothing in this protocol precludes the consumption of Hurricane Alcohol.
Saw this flash across my feed them couldn’t find it. So true