- My fingerprints are on file with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. My fingerprints have been checked through the Automated Fingerprint Identification System against crimes nationwide.
- I am not under indictment for any crime in any jurisdiction that could be considered a felony.
- I have never been convicted of a felony.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not a drug or alcohol abuser
- I have never been deemed mentally deficient by a court or committed to any psychiatric facility
- I have not been dishonorably discharged from the military
- I have no restraining orders against me
- I have never been convicted of domestic violence
- My country of citizenship is the US
- I have never renounced my citizenship in the United States
- I am not an illegal alien
With all this being known based on my possession of a Georgia Weapons Carry License, look at the man/woman sitting in the next booth over from you and your family. What exactly do you know about them?
Yet you want to make me out to be a villain? A “bad guy”? My personally owned weapons, which I have carried for over 35 years have never hurt a single person on this planet. I can’t think of any of my friends who carry weapons that can not say the same thing (giver or take a few years).
Please tell me exactly what laws you would change or add, that will not infringe on my right to self defense. Explain how they would be written as well as enforced. I’ll wait right here.